ما هو إجراء شد الأرداف؟
شد الأرداف هو إجراء جراحي تجميلي لتحسين مظهر الأرداف. يمكن أن يتم ذلك كجزء من شد البطن (استئصال الشفة الحزامى) أو شد الجزء السفلي من الجسم لتحديد محيط الأرداف والفخذ أو الفخذين والبطن.
رفع الأرداف وحده لن يضيف أي حجم إلى الأرداف ولكن في بعض الأحيان يتم الجمع بين رفع الأرداف مع إجراء تكبير لتغيير شكل أو حجم الأرداف مع زرع أو ترقيع الدهون.
أثناء رفع الأرداف تتم إزالة الجلد الزائد والدهون من الأرداف ومن ثم يتم تغيير موضع الجلد المتبقي لخلق مظهر أكثر منغم.
Why it is done?
A buttock lift is typically done in combination with other body contouring procedures. You might consider a buttock lift if you:
- Have lost a significant amount of weight and your weight has been stable for at least six to 12 months
- Are overweight and haven’t been able to lose a significant amount of weight through physical activity and changes in your diet
- Have a normal weight, but want a dramatic improvement in the appearance of your lower body
- Have a normal weight, but your skin won’t contract after liposuction due to poor elasticity related to aging
Keep in mind that a buttock lift won’t change your skin quality.
A buttock lift isn’t for everyone. Your doctor might caution against a buttock lift if you:
- Have a severe chronic condition, such as heart disease or diabetes
- Plan to lose a significant amount of weight
- Have a body mass index that’s greater than 32
- Are a smoker
- Have an unstable mental health condition
- Fluid accumulation beneath the skin (seroma). Drainage tubes left in place after surgery can help reduce the risk of seroma. Your doctor might also remove fluid after surgery using a needle and syringe.
- Poor wound healing. Sometimes areas along the incision line heal poorly or begin to separate. You might be given antibiotics if there is a wound healing problem.
- Scarring. Incision scars from a buttock lift are permanent, but they’re typically placed in areas that aren’t easily visible.
- Changes in skin sensation. During a buttock lift, the repositioning of your tissues can affect superficial sensory nerves. You’ll likely feel some reduced sensation or numbness. This numbness usually diminishes in the months to year after the procedure.
Like any other type of major surgery, a buttock lift poses a risk of bleeding, infection and an adverse reaction to anesthesia.
Additionally, if you’re having a buttock augmentation procedure when having a buttock lift, discuss the potentially serious side effects that can occur when you’re using your own fat (autologous fat grafts), such as infection complications and even death.
How You Prepare?
- Review your medical history. Be prepared to answer questions about current and past medical conditions. Talk about any medications you are taking or have taken recently, as well as any surgeries you’ve had. If your desire for a buttock lift is related to weight loss, your doctor will likely ask detailed questions about your weight gain and loss, as well as your diet.
- Do a physical exam. To determine your treatment options, the doctor will do blood tests and examine your buttocks, skin and lower body. The doctor might also take pictures of your buttocks for your medical record.
- Discuss your expectations. Explain why you want a buttock lift and what you’re hoping for in terms of appearance after the procedure. Make sure you understand the benefits and risks, including scarring.
Before a buttock lift you might also need to:
- Stop smoking. Smoking decreases blood flow in the skin and can slow the healing process. Smoking can also significantly increase your risk of complications. If you smoke, your doctor will recommend that you stop smoking before surgery and during recovery.
- Avoid certain medications. You’ll likely need to avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, which can increase bleeding.
- Maintain a stable weight. Ideally, you’ll maintain a stable weight for at least six to 12 months before having a buttock lift. Significant weight loss after the procedure can affect your results.
- Arrange for help during recovery. Make plans for someone to drive you home after surgery and stay with you as you begin to recover.
What You Can Expect?
Before the procedure
A buttock lift is done in a hospital or an outpatient surgical facility. During a buttock lift, you’ll be made comfortable with the aid of a general anesthetic — which renders you unconscious.
A tube (catheter) will be placed into your bladder to collect urine. Your legs will be placed in devices called sequential compression boots, which are used to prevent blood clotting during and after surgery.
During the procedure
Your plastic surgeon will make an incision along the lower back, from hip to hip. The excess skin below the incision is pulled up, lifting the buttocks. The extra skin and fat is then removed.
During the procedure you’ll be given an antibiotic to reduce the risk of infection.
The procedure typically takes two to five hours.
After the procedure
After a buttock lift, your incision will likely be covered with surgical dressing. One or more drains are typically placed under the wound and close to the incision line to drain any excess blood or fluid.
Your health care team will help you walk as early as the first day after a buttock lift to help prevent the formation of blood clots.
You’ll likely feel moderate pain, which will initially be controlled by intravenous pain medication. Drains might be left in place for several weeks after surgery. You’ll be shown how to empty and care for your drains.
You might need to continue taking an antibiotic and a medication to prevent blood clots (anticoagulant) after your buttock lift.
After a few days, you’ll begin wearing a supportive garment for the next few weeks. This will help prevent fluid buildup and provide support while you heal.
Scar management might include use of silicone sheeting, scar cream and massage. The appearance of your scar will improve over time.
For the first months after a buttock lift, you’ll need to take care when moving — increasing your activity level slowly — and avoid positions that strain your incision line to prevent the reopening of the wound. Your doctor will provide instructions. In addition, follow-up visits with your doctor will be needed.
By removing excess skin and fat from your buttocks, a buttock lift can give you a more toned appearance.
Buttock lift results are usually long lasting. Keep in mind that maintaining a stable weight is crucial for retaining your results.
Fatih Levent Balcı
General Surgeon .MD
Have best treatment from our professional medical team. They are ready to give you best service you deserved.
At the heart of Istanbul, our clinic is the belief that as medical team, we become the advocate of each of our patient’s overall health. Many of our patients came to us because they wanted more then sterile, assembly line medical care. They wanted care from all porfessional doctors who take the time to listen to them, get to know them and work together with them to achieve optimum health and desired look.
You can be certain, this is the level of care you will receive at our clinic. We warmly welcome new patients because we know many individuals and families are feeling lost in the confusion of today’s medical system. we want everyone to know that we are here for you and ready to become your family’s health care advocates.
- Body Sculpture
- Abdominal Etching
- Hair Transplantation
Successful Revision Surgery After a Bad ReconstructionI had great surgery experience by the help of amazing team. Thanks for all. Having best look ever.
Dr. Dundar Does Great WorkI had a my child after a succesfull IVF operation. I want to thank all team for all their effort before during and after treatment.
48 Yrs Old Desired Lift!I did not expect such a result before operation. Now I am more self confident and have great feeling.