What are Dermal Fillers ?
Dermal fillers, sometimes called soft tissue fillers, are substances designed to be injected beneath the surface of the skin to add volume and fullness.
Substances used in dermal fillers include:
- Calcium hydroxylapatite, which is a mineral-like compound found in bones.
- Hyaluronic acid, which is found in some fluids and tissues in the body that add plumpness to the skin.
- Polyalkylimide, a transparent gel that is compatible with the body.
- Polylactic acid, which stimulates the skin to make more collagen.
- Polymethyl-methacrylate microspheres (PMMA), a semi-permanent filler
Each one of these is designed to treat different signs of aging or other cosmetic issues.
The time they take to work, as well as how long they last, also vary. Some fillers last 6 months, while others last up to 2 years or longer.
People should discuss their individual needs and expectations with their doctor to determine what filler would be the best choice for them.
What Can Dermal Fillers Correct?
- plump up thinning lips
- enhance or fill in shallow areas on the face
- decrease or remove the shadow or wrinkle under the eyes caused by the lower eyelid
- fill in or soften the look of recessed scars
- fill in or soften static wrinkles, especially on the lower face
Static wrinkles include those around the mouth and along the cheeks. These wrinkles are usually a result of a loss of collagen and elasticity in the skin.
- skin rash, itching, or pimple-like eruptions
- redness, bruising, bleeding, or swelling
- undesirable appearance, such as asymmetry, lumps, or overcorrection of wrinkles
- skin damage that causes a wound, infection, or scarring
- ability to feel the filler substance under the skin
- blindness or other vision problems
- death of skin cells due to loss of blood flow to the area
Have best treatment from our professional medical team. They are ready to give you best service you deserved.
At the heart of Istanbul, our clinic is the belief that as medical team, we become the advocate of each of our patient’s overall health. Many of our patients came to us because they wanted more then sterile, assembly line medical care. They wanted care from all porfessional doctors who take the time to listen to them, get to know them and work together with them to achieve optimum health and desired look.
You can be certain, this is the level of care you will receive at our clinic. We warmly welcome new patients because we know many individuals and families are feeling lost in the confusion of today’s medical system. we want everyone to know that we are here for you and ready to become your family’s health care advocates.
- Body Sculpture
- Abdominal Etching
- Hair Transplantation
Successful Revision Surgery After a Bad ReconstructionI had great surgery experience by the help of amazing team. Thanks for all. Having best look ever.
Dr. Dundar Does Great WorkI had a my child after a succesfull IVF operation. I want to thank all team for all their effort before during and after treatment.
48 Yrs Old Desired Lift!I did not expect such a result before operation. Now I am more self confident and have great feeling.