ما هي جراحة تجميل الأنف؟
عملية تجميل الأنف هي الجراحة التي تغير شكل الأنف. قد يكون الدافع وراء عملية تجميل الأنف هو تغيير مظهر الأنف وتحسين التنفس أو كليهما.
الجزء العلوي من هيكل الأنف هو العظام ، والجزء السفلي هو الغضروف. تجميل الأنف يمكن أن يغير العظام ، الغضروف ، الجلد أو جميعهم. تحدث مع جراحك حول ما إذا كانت عملية تجميل الأنف مناسبة لك وما الذي يمكن أن تحققه.
عند تخطيط عملية تجميل الأنف ، سينظر الطبيب الجراح المختص في ملامح وجهك الأخرى ، والجلد على أنفك وما ترغب في تغييره. فإذا كنت مرشحًا للجراحة فسيقوم بوضع خطة مخصصة لك.
Why it is Done?
It may be done to repair deformities from an injury, correct a birth defect or improve some breathing difficulties.
How you prepare?
- Your medical history. The most important question your doctor will ask you is about your motivation for surgery and your goals. Your doctor will also ask questions about your medical history — including a history of nasal obstruction, surgeries and any medications you take. If you have a bleeding disorder, such as hemophilia, you may not be a candidate for rhinoplasty.
- A physical exam. Your doctor will conduct a complete physical examination, including any laboratory tests, such as blood tests. He or she also will examine your facial features and the inside and outside of your nose.The physical exam helps your doctor determine what changes need to be made and how your physical features, such as the thickness of your skin or the strength of the cartilage at the end of your nose, may affect your results. The physical exam is also critical for determining the impact of rhinoplasty on your breathing.
- Photographs. Someone from your doctor’s office will take photographs of your nose from different angles. Your surgeon may use computer software to manipulate the photos to show you what kinds of results are possible. Your doctor will use these photos for before-and-after assessments, reference during surgery and long-term reviews. Most importantly, the photos permit a specific discussion about the goals of surgery.
- A discussion of your expectations. You and your doctor should talk about your motivations and expectations. He or she will explain what rhinoplasty can and can’t do for you and what your results might be. It’s normal to feel a little self-conscious discussing your appearance, but it’s very important that you’re open with your surgeon about your desires and goals for surgery.If you have a small chin, your surgeon may speak with you about performing a surgery to augment your chin. This is because a small chin will create the illusion of a larger nose. It’s not required to have chin surgery in those circumstances, but it may better balance the facial profile.
What You Can Expect?
Rhinoplasty does not have an ordered series of steps. Each surgery is unique and customized for the specific anatomy and goals of the person having the surgery.
During the surgery
Rhinoplasty requires local anesthesia with sedation or general anesthesia, depending on how complex your surgery is and what your surgeon prefers. Discuss with your doctor before surgery which type of anesthesia is most appropriate for you.
- Local anesthesia with sedation. This type of anesthesia is usually used in an outpatient setting. It’s limited to a specific area of your body. Your doctor injects a pain-numbing medication into your nasal tissues and sedates you with medication injected through an intravenous (IV) line. This makes you groggy but not fully asleep.
- General anesthesia. You receive the drug (anesthetic) by inhaling it or through a small tube (IV line) placed in a vein in your hand, neck or chest. General anesthesia affects your entire body and causes you to be unconscious during surgery. General anesthesia requires a breathing tube.
Rhinoplasty may be done inside your nose or through a small external cut (incision) at the base of your nose, between your nostrils. Your surgeon will likely readjust the bone and cartilage underneath your skin.
Your surgeon can change the shape of your nasal bones or cartilage in several ways, depending on how much needs to be removed or added, your nose’s structure, and available materials. For small changes, the surgeon may use cartilage taken from deeper inside your nose or from your ear. For larger changes, the surgeon can use cartilage from your rib, implants or bone from other parts of your body. After these changes are made, the surgeon places the nose’s skin and tissue back and stitches the incisions in your nose.
If the wall between the two sides of the nose (septum) is bent or crooked (deviated), the surgeon can also correct it to improve breathing.
After the surgery, you’ll be in a recovery room, where the staff monitors your return to wakefulness. You might leave later that day or, if you have other health issues, you might stay overnight.
After the surgery
After the surgery you need to rest in bed with your head raised higher than your chest, to reduce bleeding and swelling. Your nose may be congested because of swelling or from the splints placed inside your nose during surgery.
In most cases, the internal dressings remain in place for one to seven days after surgery. Your doctor also tapes a splint to your nose for protection and support. It’s usually in place for about one week.
Slight bleeding and drainage of mucus and old blood are common for a few days after the surgery or after removing the dressing. Your doctor may place a “drip pad” — a small piece of gauze held in place with tape — under your nose to absorb drainage. Change the gauze as directed by your doctor. Don’t place the drip pad tight against your nose.
To further lower the chances of bleeding and swelling, your doctor may ask that you follow precautions for several weeks after surgery. Your doctor may ask you to:
- Avoid strenuous activities such as aerobics and jogging.
- Take baths instead of showers while you have bandages on your nose.
- Not blow your nose.
- Eat high-fiber foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to avoid constipation. Constipation can cause you to strain, putting pressure on the surgery site.
- Avoid extreme facial expressions, such as smiling or laughing.
- Brush your teeth gently to limit movement of your upper lip.
- Wear clothes that fasten in the front. Don’t pull clothing, such as shirts or sweaters, over your head.
In addition, don’t rest eyeglasses or sunglasses on your nose for at least four weeks after the surgery, to prevent pressure on your nose. You can use cheek rests, or tape the glasses to your forehead until your nose has healed.
Use SPF 30 sunscreen when you’re outside, especially on your nose. Too much sun may cause permanent irregular discoloration in your nose’s skin.
Some temporary swelling or black-and-blue discoloration of your eyelids can occur for two to three weeks after nasal surgery. Swelling of the nose takes longer to resolve. Limiting your dietary sodium will help the swelling go away faster. Don’t put anything such as ice or cold packs on your nose after surgery.
Your nose changes throughout your life whether you have surgery or not. For this reason, it’s difficult to say when you have obtained your “final result.” However, most of the swelling is gone within a year.
Very slight changes to the structure of your nose — often measured in millimeters — can make a large difference in how your nose looks. Most of the time, an experienced surgeon can get results both of you are satisfied with. But in some cases, the slight changes aren’t enough, and you and your surgeon might decide to do a second surgery for further changes. If this is the case, you must wait at least a year for the follow-up surgery, because your nose can go through changes during this time.
Before & After
Ear-Nose-Throat Doctor .MD
Ear-Nose-Throat Doctor .MD
Have best treatment from our professional medical team. They are ready to give you best service you deserved.
At the heart of Istanbul, our clinic is the belief that as medical team, we become the advocate of each of our patient’s overall health. Many of our patients came to us because they wanted more then sterile, assembly line medical care. They wanted care from all porfessional doctors who take the time to listen to them, get to know them and work together with them to achieve optimum health and desired look.
You can be certain, this is the level of care you will receive at our clinic. We warmly welcome new patients because we know many individuals and families are feeling lost in the confusion of today’s medical system. we want everyone to know that we are here for you and ready to become your family’s health care advocates.
- Body Sculpture
- Abdominal Etching
- Hair Transplantation
Successful Revision Surgery After a Bad ReconstructionI had great surgery experience by the help of amazing team. Thanks for all. Having best look ever.
Dr. Dundar Does Great WorkI had a my child after a succesfull IVF operation. I want to thank all team for all their effort before during and after treatment.
48 Yrs Old Desired Lift!I did not expect such a result before operation. Now I am more self confident and have great feeling.